Saturday, January 10, 2015

Amazon Affiliate Program, Have you Tried it?

I came across this program while I was searching for other ways of earning online. I am an online freelancer and I started working online in 2007, doing various tasks mainly online freelance writing, virtual assistance, online tutorial and online selling. As any work at home mom experience as online freelancer, there are "feast times" while there are "famine times." To feel safer, it is best to diversify the activities that one engages in. Thus, to maintain a good flow of online income, it is best to constantly check on what else can be done. 

There are countless testimonies of people who are earning well through Amazon affiliate program. I would like to be one of them. It appears to be a hard work and I know that it may take time to see a good flow of revenue. I do not have any idea on how long it will take but I would like to give it a try. 

So far, I learned that registering for this program is free. Then, you can set up your "astore" where you can handpick items for your store. Since I dealt with b

Making pearl jewelries is my passion and I had been successful in selling my items online through facebook. For this reason, I have also set up an "astore" on pearl jewelries. I am so delighted finding fabulous items on Amazon. Look at some of the items: (Well, I deleted the items that I posted here because the links are already broken. Perhaps, the items are no longer there, maybe sold or taken down by the seller).

 
As an update to this post, my affiliate account was rejected because I was not able to make a sale within one hundred eighty days. (Was it 180 days? I think so. If my memory serves me right, it is 180 days). Since, I became busy offline taking care of my newly born prince, I have not tried it again. Now that my baby is more than a year already, I think that I could have some moments to sneak in and create online posts again. Then, I will give Amazon affiliate program a second try. 


If you are reading this because you also want to try Amazon Affiliate, I suggest that you read some of the things that you should not do. I have been reading all week searching for forums on why an account is rejected or suspended. As a warning, I have read about bloggers who were approved and eventually suspended so be sure to read several blogs before starting. I had to revise my affiliate account several times after reading some blogs specially on that part where you have to list the sites where you will put amazon links. 

Since I have not made my first sale yet using my affiliate tracking id, my account is not yet reviewed and approved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment